Hackerwriters

An Online Journal

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Last Chapter

Chapter 3 is done now. I just have to print it off and turn it in to my advisor tomorrow. Even though it's chapter 3, it is the fifth one, of the six that will be in the thesis that I have written. The six chapters were written in this order:

chapter 2
chapter 1
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 3

It just seemed easier to write them in non-linear order.

I have also started writing the last chapter. I should be able to write it in a few days. It will be nice to have at least drafted all the chapters before going on my next campus visit. I don't know how long it will take my advisor to read them and pass them back to me, but as long as I file the paperwork to schedule a defense before April 8, everything should be fine. The defense itself needs to be on or before April 22, and the final copy that goes into cold storage in the library needs to be deposited by April 29.

It's all within my grasp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home