Hackerwriters

An Online Journal

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Chapter Revised

Last night I revised a dissertation chapter, using Tony's suggestions. This morning I submitted the revised version to one committee member and will submit another copy to another committee member tomorrow.

When I was leaving the office last night, I noticed that I had missed my appointment with the schedule deputy to determine when I will be teaching next semester. I came in this morning to ask her if she would be willing to reschedule and she gave me a slot this very afternoon. It's great to work with reasonable people.

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Gary said...

How many chapters are you looking at total?

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Six all together. I'm working on chapters 1 and 3 now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home