Hackerwriters

An Online Journal

Monday, September 27, 2004

Busy Week

This weekend my son and wife were sick, so there was less relaxation than maybe I would have liked to have seen.

This week, in addition to working on the dissertation (including reading Adam's thesis) and job search materials, there's the symposium. I will be chairing a session and giving a paper on Thursday. And then, that evening, I will be picking up one of the keynote speakers from the Indianapolis airport. On Friday, I have to be there by 7 am to set up a publisher's exhibit and then there is a full day of papers and a dinner following the program. On Saturday there is a whole day of papers again -- but this day I have no responsibilities -- and, hopefully, a party after the conference ends. The next day I hope to visit the Feast of the Hunter's Moon.

But before all that starts, tonight I am organizing a showing of the film Red River for my students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home